Book Review: Denim Dudes by Amy Leverton - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Book Review: Denim Dudes by Amy Leverton


Rob Harmsen co-founder of Eat Dust, Antwerp

Amy Leverton's Denim Dudes is such a great idea for a book. I'm just hoping there's going to be a sequel - Denim Dames or Chambray Chicks, anyone? From designers to creative directors, the men profiled live and breathe denim, and obviously I'm drawn to the older Denim Dudes, the ones whose faces are as beautifully worn as the fabric they wear:

Maurizio Donadi, co-founder of Conduit Creative Office

Francois Girbaud, designer
Olivier Grasset founder of Dr. Collectors


One of my colleagues Phil is a serious Denim Dude (he wouldn't look out of place on the pages of this book), so I asked him to look at my review copy and this is what he said:


'I can thoroughly recommend this publication which although not for serious Denim-Heads actually covers who's who in the street style and vintage denim world. It provides in-depth visuals of the clothes and interesting commentary to support the dudes who wear them. It's going on my bookshelf at home in-between Catcher in the Rye and my collection of Men's File Magazine'.



Author Amy Leverton is a denim expert and Director of Denim and Youth Culture at trend forecasting website WGSN. Denim Dudes is available HERE.



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan