This week's most-wanted: the Boden Alice shoe - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

This week's most-wanted: the Boden Alice shoe



Just like the wonderful Yayoi Kusama, I've always been a big fan of polka dots. The floor-to-ceiling frenzy is fine in an art gallery but when it comes to wearing spots, I prefer to keep it minimal (think socks, scarves and the occasional shirt). On a shoot this week, I used these lovely dotty shoes from Boden. They look fantastic with boyfriend jeans and jacket, and are elegant enough to wear with a dress. The Alice shoe , £119, is available HERE and comes in a variety of colours, all available in two different heel heights: the dotty version above is a mid heel (6cm) and the gorgeous suede style below, a high heel ( 8.5cm):


High heel Alice shoe, £119, available HERE.


 I've tried the mid heel on and can manage it for everyday. Might even add a pair of socks...



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan