// KINI SWIMWEAR - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

// KINI SWIMWEAR

design your own bikini, which bikini suits me, which bikini suits my shape, the perfect bikini, bikini trend 2015, kini swimwear, like a harte, ivana petrovic, bloggers in bikinis, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, ivana, bloggers,
design your own bikini, which bikini suits me, which bikini suits my shape, the perfect bikini, bikini trend 2015, kini swimwear, like a harte, ivana petrovic, bloggers in bikinis, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, ivana, bloggers,

Let's be honest, one of the toughest processes as a girl is trying to find the perfect bikini - right? How I'd love to get a new pair every season, but usually what stops me is the search, endless change room trips, and the testing of my patience before throwing my hands up and going home empty handed.

Oh, how naïve I was back then, and how much time and effort I could have saved these past 5 years if I had just known about the greatest idea ever that is Kini Swimwear. The smart ladies behind Kini, Em & Elle, understood just how hard it is to find a bikini that ticks all of the boxes - something that's functional, flattering, and on-trend - and how disappointing it is when you have to sacrifice one for the other - at least before Kini was born.

Kini allows you to customise your bikini to your hearts content and doesn't just stop at colours and prints, but includes the most important aspect - style. Do you want a high waisted pin-up bottom? How about a racer crop top style? Bandeau? Halter? Triangle? Boy leg? Retro? Literally you name it - you can have it. And let's not forget you can choose whether you want tie-straps, over the neck straps, a zip, frills, a ruched or fold-over bottoms, or buckles. You can even Shop Your Shape first, to get an idea of what may or may not suit.

I spent hours and hours on the website (naturally, there were so many super important decisions to be made) and I finally settled on something versatile, however seemingly simple it may be from first glance.

I designed a high-waisted, retro bottom, with stripes in all directions as well as the right places, to give me the illusion of the booty that I've been putting myself through the 1000 steps for, at minimal effort. Also, I'm a complete sucker for stripes, as I'm sure you can recall.

With the top, I opted for a metallic black and white design, purely so I can mix and match with the many other pairs I'll be ordering from Kini. Now I just can't wait to get these babies and pretend that Summer isn't slowly fading away ;-)

The thing is that the fun doesn't stop there.... this literally solves all future present giving dilemmas. Don't know what to get your girl friend/sister/mother for their birthday/Christmas? How about their dream bikini? The best part is - it doesn't cost an arm and a leg either.



design your own bikini, which bikini suits me, which bikini suits my shape, the perfect bikini, bikini trend 2015, kini swimwear, like a harte, ivana petrovic, bloggers in bikinis, australian fashion bloggers, melbourne fashion bloggers, ivana, bloggers,



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan