Style Forever in the Times - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Style Forever in the Times



Apologies if the blog is turning into a Style Forever Fest - I honestly am flabbergasted by all the attention the book has received and hope normal service will return shortly. Then I can get back to business and tell you all about the wonderful Savage Beauty exhibition at the V&A. Anyhow. The Times ran a feature on Style Forever yesterday which was in the newspaper but behind their paywall, and I've had quite a few requests to share the page. So here it is. That's me the Fashion Maven, never been called that before and can't say as I mind, even more pleasing is the layout putting me up there with some fabulously talented and stylish role models. Most publications want to turn the tips dotted throughout the book into style rules but I'd prefer to think of this as helpful information and expert advice rather than prescriptive rules. As someone who grew up at the tail end of punk, I think we should wear what we please. And as one follower pointed out on Twitter yesterday 'women over-50 like to break the rules!' I'll second that.



I was delighted last night when Manhattan Brother sent me a photo and he'd pinned the page up on his noticeboard at work. Made my day.


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan