Vogue Russia April 2015 - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Vogue Russia April 2015

I never knew I needed butterflies covering my face until now. Until the moment I set eyes on Natasha Poly's Vogue Russia cover. When I think of butterflies, I think of two things: 1. My babysitter/god-sister who LOVED Mariah Carey. Mariah Carey had a butterfly phase, as I'm sure you remember. 2. Once my family and I were bombarded by, what I can only describe as a FLEET of butterflies. They attacked the car in a gust of wind. It was incredible and terrifying, as most bug experiences are. Anyway, butterflies are beautiful creatures and this cover is seriously stunning. Love all around.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan