Daphne Selfe and Skate Shoes - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Daphne Selfe and Skate Shoes



The Vans & Other Stories collaboration modelled by Daphne Selfe (and Flo Dron, below) has got me thinking about skate shoes, again. It's the perfect weather for a slip-on and the spotty leather Dalmation style would look neat with my faded black jeans.


The three Vans & Other Stories styles

Fans of Vans will be pleased to hear that the gold metallic version is back in stock at J.Crew; available HERE.



And Clarks has interpreted the classic shoe in a perforated leather pump with Softwear Technology for extra comfort. Available HERE in white and the Germolene colour that seems to be quite popular...





Old-school style, I popped into a store last week and will definitely going back to try the white Clarks pair on. And, I'm pleased to see that after working with Iris Apfel in autumn, & Other Stories continues to celebrate mature muses. Comfy shoes, 86-year-old models. Age is all the rage.


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan