That's Not My Age is moving... - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

That's Not My Age is moving...


Photo: Tim Walker

I'm moving, this week. Details to follow. Finally. After a lot of faffing and financial woe (but that's another story, and one that I will tell), I'm going over to WordPress. Initially planned last summer, I had to postpone the move and get on with writing Style Forever. To be honest, after seven years on Blogger I'm slightly nervous about the shift. Mainly because I'm worried that it'll be like the olden days, just me behind the dashboard talking to myself. I love having such a loyal following and your comments are always appreciated. So, please come with me...


 Very best, Alyson  x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan