FLYAWAY - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

FLYAWAY








Marella 'Solco' coat / Gran Sasso knit / Glassons skirt / Patrizia Pepe bag / Famous Footwear boots

Hi, hello I'm still here! 

While I wasn't loving my lack of posts in the last few weeks, I was loving my growing coat collection. We distribute Marella (part of the Max Mara group) where I work and it's proven dangerous to hang around the showrooms for too long, but they just seem to get it right when it comes to fit, colour and texture. I'm sure a few years ago I would have rejected even the thought of a dark green or bright blue coat, but here I am. My taste is slowly changing for the better I believe, and so the coat obsession begins...



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan