L A B E L S Sale Event - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

L A B E L S Sale Event


The official L A B E L S buy I swap I sell Facebook page is hosting it's very first physical sale event this Saturday at the Blackwood Uniting Church!

Very exciting to see local girls pulling together new and pre-loved exclusive designer labels including C/meo, Finders Keepers, Keepsake, Sass and Bide, Mossman, Tigerlily, The Fifth, Jaggar and more at ridiculous sale prices.


The doors for the sale event is opening at 9am, so if you're one of the 2,600 thousand people already attending on the Facebook event, I advise you to get there early to grab these amazing designer brands on offer!


L A B E L S buy I swap I sell main Admin, Katelyn Gabriel has been the running force behind organising this event for sellers and buyers alike to enjoy.





The event will open at 9am and end at 2pm at the Blackwood Uniting Church, located at 266 Main Road, Blackwood. All of those wishing to scoop in on these bargains just need to bring along a $2 entry fee to access the variety of stall holders available. Head over to the Facebook Event and press attending to check out all the details for the day!


But the early Saturday rise is not one to worry about, there will be a a Cafe2U van outside to fulfil all your caffeine needs for the day. With over 100 racks of clothing spread over multiple rooms, I can't think of anything else taking preference on your upcoming Saturday!


Some local labels will be stocked at the event, including The Luscious Collective, GypsyQueens and, drumroll please, Myself!




I'll be setting up stand with some of my favourite pre-loved items, and those many (MANY) impulse buys that haven't lived their beautiful lives to the fullest, it just means I can pass on these beautiful boutique items onto you! I'll have 3 racks full of designer labels, so please, come say hello to me during the day and entertain me. If that's not enticing enough, 
I'll have lollies.

I've included some teaser pictures of my favourites from the 100+ items that'll be available for purchase on Saturday, until then have a great week and get excited for the sale!

What would you like to pick up this Saturday?

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan