LFW, Day 1 - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

LFW, Day 1



Flashback to London Fashion Week, collections of the Autumn/Winter 2015 season ! It has been a while since I attended the presentations in London and I do want to explain myself on why I didn't write about my experience there with the British Fashion Council sooner; the beginning of 2015 has been uber busy for me, blog-wise, not to mention finally(!) getting to finish school and graduate, acing my very last internship at the Condé Nast College and reporting to you guys on a daily basis via PBTH, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Snappy ! I wasn't really into overfeeding you guys Fashion Week season content, especially after NYFW, plus, looking back at London and Milan's is a very good prelude to this upcoming Fashion month ;) Super excited for the Spring/Summer collections of 2016 to show !

Last season, I partnered up with Wilshire Fashions and Simms Segal to bring to you some fabulous Fashion Week style inspiration, starting up with this by Malene Birger total look. This colour hybrid between a good old forest green and a dark teal has been an obsession of mine for the whole Winter season and word on the street is, it is coming back strong in the Fall ;) Malene Birger probably is one of my favorite designer of the moment; I can only dream of the day I'll get to visit her flagship boutique in Copenhagen ! She has such a strong sense of style and beautiful, bold aesthetic, turning men's classics into pure feminine sophistication. Leave it to Birger to envision this green 'Abionas' Blouse or this masterpiece of a skirt. I, for myself, had the most incredible time playing with proportions and proudly sporting my favourite pieces from her Fall/Winter 2014 collection.

I paired the two stunning pieces with my beloved Burberry handbag, some vintage earrings and Chanel necklace, and a simple pair of shimmery sandals giving me just enough height to avoid stepping on my by Malene Birger floor-lenght embroidered maxi skirt. Hair tucked back into delightful Danish braids as an ode to the woman, the designer and the ensemble.















Green 'Abionas' Blouse c/o by Malene Birger, through Wilshire Fashions
Nude Flared Embroidered Maxi Skirt c/o by Malene Birger, through Wilshire Fashions (similar here)
Shimmery Nude Sandals c/o Le Château (similar here)
Horseferry Check and Dark Leather Crossbody Bag c/o Burberry (similar here)
Vintage Chanel Necklace



The post LFW, Day 1 appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan