LFW, Day 2 - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

LFW, Day 2



Last season's London Fashion Week definitely was a trigger moment in the evolution of my personal style. Oh, how much fun I had playing dress up with these gorgeous by Malene Birger beige high-waisted skinny trousers from Wilshire Fashions ! Fashion Week season always gets me so super excited to dare and be bold; it definitely makes me want to step out of my comfort zone and experiment with trends and new genres. Take these slim trousers for instance, never in a million years I would have thought about wearing it, along with a turtleneck embossed sweater and a simple pair of all-white sneakers. Leave it to Danish designer Malene Birger, who's hands made this superb pair of pants, to bring out your best Fashion sense with her mind-blowing creativity and incredible talent ;)

And yes, I did mention some white-on-white sneakers, a big trend of the moment and of course, one of my go-to footwear lately. Last Winter, I was really into my K-Swiss Lozan III kicks. I literally wore them with everything ! Of course, they followed me to New York, all the way to Europe and were definitely part of my essentials for the entire Fashion month. They also happened to compliment this outfit to perfection, keeping it cool and casual, dressing it down a bit compared to the more elegant ensemble I wore on the previous day. My Zara wool cape and beloved vintage Dooney & Bourke leather handbag completed this laid-back, countryside-chic look.

Oh, and I decided to wear my hair tucked into my sweater's collar for a change. It's always good to experiment with you hair and beauty looks too ;) What do you guys think ? Should I go for a permanent bob ?



















ZARA Poncho Coat (similar here)
Forever 21 Forest Green Embossed Turtleneck Sweater (similar here)
Camel Teodosio Pants c/o by Malene Birger, through Wilshire Fashions
Lozan III All-White Sneakers c/o K Swiss
Vintage Dooney & Bourke Leather Crossbody Bag (similar here)



The post LFW, Day 2 appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan