RAIN CHECK - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

RAIN CHECK



Taking on transitional weather in style with this staple from SNOWMAN New York's Sprig-Summer 2015 collection.

For a New Yorker-chic flair, I often opt for a classic tan trench, whenever the weather drops a few numbers. To acclimate to the uncertain, rainier temps. of Vancouver, I like to rely on a water resistant, nylon update which happens to be just as sophisticated, only, more on the ready-for-anything side. I mean, what's not to love about an good anorak ? Roomy pockets, hooded styles, such casual and cute cover-up options, perfect for throwing on over pretty much anything !

And most of the time, pulling off an anorak is all about playing with proportions. I paired my SNOWMAN New York 'March' coat with a canadian tuxedo for an impeccable contrast of colours that would still remain appropriate for Summer. In fact, neutrals are always trendy with me, no matter when and where ;) If you read my blog regularly, you must remember this denim-on-denim combo I used as a canvas for this trend piece, from a previous story. Skinny jeans and tucked-in shirts are one of my go-to's to pair with oversized outerwear, along with a matching sandal and accessories. Surely, mastering the art of oversized dressing can be tricky but I'm predicting it is definitely a trend that will stick around for a little while !





















** Brought to you by SNOWMAN New York **


The post RAIN CHECK appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan