Slide-On's - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Slide-On's



Disclosure: These aren't flip flops(!)

I've been sharing a lot of love for these gorgeous ALDO slide sandals over social media lately… These kicks just happen to be plain chic, in the most casual way footwear can be ! Remember those 90's throwbacks from a few year's ago that no one would even be caught dead wearing ? Well, let's just say their easy, breezy vibe is coming back strong through a new update of the classic, only this time, built for streets ;)

While this particular style has all the ease and simplicity of a dressed-down ensemble, its thick wedge and bold nude, white, sky blue, purple & pink glitter colour scheme add instant poshness to its look. To me, slide-on's totally erase the necessity of flip flops (thank God!) and elevate my everyday looks in one simple step. I like to wear them with, well, pretty much everything, from a white tee and denim, to a chic twin-set, to my fanciest maxidresses ! 

You definitely should give these sky-high's alternative a shot, you'll be amazed how comfortable and cute it's making your feel and look ;)












The post Slide-On's appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan