Friday's Favourite Five | French Movies - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Friday's Favourite Five | French Movies




Hi, hi !

Sorry for being M.I.A. these past few days. After traveling all the way back to the East coast, it seems like I have caught the worst cold, somehow :( Soar throat, runny nose, puffy eyes, swollen tongue, the whole thing ! You get the picture… Okay, I'm not going to lie, it did give me time to power plan the last details of my Fashion Month and that was some much needed extra time ;) And of course, since I didn't want to burn out of too much Fashion Week planning, I did also make time to watch some of my favorite French movies, in observance of my upcoming trip to Paris !

French cinema probably is my all-time favourite type of motion picture; there really isn't anything like  the Parisian flair, South of France glamour, Lyon gastronomy & Bordeaux culture of knowledge. Plus, I always loved a good French accent and the ever-so humorous tone that often comes with it ;) My number 1 French movie remains and will probably always be Comme t'y es belle ! A vibrant comedy about four women sharing their tumultuous lives, loves and dreams with one another. Lively, funny, mixed up and crazy all at once, it is delightfully entertaining ! A French take on the infamous "Sex in the City" lifestyle among the kosher crowd (Charlotte York-Goldenblatt would totally fit in that movie) ;) A must see, definitely !


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5



The post Friday's Favourite Five | French Movies appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan