LFW, Day 1 - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

LFW, Day 1



Can't believe London Fashion Week is already over for me, time goes by so fast, it's crazy ! Then again, London has been treating me so well, as usual, and I can't wait to share more memories from this season with you guys. I got to see so many great shows and to witness so much talent from emerging designers as well as from well established ones. One thing is for sure, London is definitely a great pond for local Fashion and up and coming talents !

For my very first day at LFW, I had the pleasure of sporting one of my favourite British designer, Amanda Wakeley, which will also be showing her Spring-Summer 2016 collection tomorrow in London. I definitely went for more of a Fall-inspired vibe with this outfit, first, because I really wanted to wear pieces from this season, but also because it happened to be quite colder than expected in London. I found myself to be completely, head-over-heels obsessed with my black 'Asayii' tailored cape, a Fall cover-up staple that basically takes me from errands, to desk, to dinner in a statement-making style that can be worn as part of my everyday repertoire. The slits inserted on each side through the arms are probably my favourite details on this garment, making the overall design sleek and dramatic.

For Fall’15, trousers at Amanda Wakeley are transformed with rich, textural elements in weighty wools, velvety suede or sleek leather, remaining true to the Wakeley ethos of clean tailoring. I opted for a bit of a modern twist on the bespoke leather trousers, choosing jogger style pants in a deep, dark forest green hue, with which I paired a classic, light pink Burberry polo. Black stilettos from & Others Stories and this gorgeous Louis Vuitton monogram 'Monceau' malette found on LUXUCA completed my look.




Photo credits: @deycallmejai // 2J Photography

Forest Green Jogger Pants c/o Amanda Wakeley (similar here)
& Other Stories Black Stilettos (similar here)
Jewelry c/o Pandora


The post LFW, Day 1 appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan