BACK TO BLACK - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

BACK TO BLACK


I first wore this L'Agence maxi number to Harper's Bazaar Icons event in New York this year and became so obsessed with it, I've been wearing it non-stop ever since! So good with strappy sandals and a little black clutch, yet equally relevant with gladiator flats and a cross-body bag for a slightly more relaxed day-time look. Aside from versatility, what I love about it the most, is the semi-sheer, sexy fabric and of course the cut! You know me, I have a soft spot for dresses that move and this one definitely does, in the most graceful of ways! With every step you take, it comes to life floating and dancing around you like a cloud... Naturally, whenever I put it on twirling around is pretty much a must! 








L'AGENCE Penelope tiered maxi dress | CHELSEA PARIS sandals { similar in silver here } | THALE BLANC Morning Dew Deux clutch | RYAN STORER spiral earring 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan