Backstage at Edeline Lee with Vidal Sassoon - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Backstage at Edeline Lee with Vidal Sassoon



Happy Friday everyone !

I have been on a slight post-Fashion Week digital media detox ever since I got back from New York and I found it to be quite therapeutic for me, as I was definitely starting to experience the side effects of daily stress and work overload. It is very important to love what you do and always try to push the envelop further, but it is also very important to know when to take a break, sit back and enjoy life. And now that I have, it's time for me to get back on track with loads and loads of new fun content I simply cannot wait to share with you !

Starting with my experience with Vidal Sassoon in London, during Fashion Week. A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to attend Edeline Lee's SS16 collection presentation at the Painting Rooms with the haircare brand and deeply fell in love with the laid back, glamourous look Sassoon's creative director, Damien Peers, created for the occasion. Deep side parts we executed as the general aesthetic focused more on very natural movement, for a simple yet, modern feel. For Edeline Lee, Spring and Summer 2016 started with inspiration from a Summer day, driving along Highway One and the mythical Californian coastline. The final result is a joyful, breezy collection that definitely embodies the true meaning of a dream Summer, as seen through the eyes of a beautiful Californian girl blessed with quite a simple elegance.

The key products for this look were none other than the infamous Sassoon Professional Edit Body styling mousse; an aerated, bodifying foam that gives structural support and full volume to the hairstyle, and the Sassoon Professional Definitive Groom styling cream; a weightless formula that smoothes and defines hair for a tailored look with texture and shine. Quite an easy to reproduce look that will certainly be a go-to of mine when the colder months end ;)













Photo credits: Rachel Oates©




The post Backstage at Edeline Lee with Vidal Sassoon appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan