Black on Black on South Dowling Street.. - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Black on Black on South Dowling Street..

I do like it when the photography gods tease me a little and remind me, that if I keep my camera out and ready; then they just might send a beautiful vision walking my way. It can also help to dawdle along and admire the Victorian architecture of the Greek Orthodox Church. Because those photography gods did just send a divine auburn haired creature sporting a versatile Black on Black ensemble walking my way, right down to the RM Williams Cuban heeled boots ! Just perfect for the inclement spring weather that's descend again. Keep your fashion options open for now Sydney.

Young woman with auburn hair in black knit jumper black skirt and stockings with RM Williams cuban heel boots, tan stachel/shoulder bag, photographed outside the Greek Orthodox Church on South Dowling Street for Street Fashion Sydney.

Need a Photographer? Try Me!
Kent Johnson, Sydney, Australia.
0433 796 863

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan