ISABEL MARANT LOVE - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

ISABEL MARANT LOVE

My obsession with all things Isabel Marant started some time ago, and seems to be escalating with each passing year! This season in particular, I am completely and utterly in love with each and every piece from her fall/winter collection. From cozy knits and outwear to perfectly tailored bottoms and edgy accessories, I want it all! No exceptions:)! These amazing high-waisted button front shorts were my first splurge of the season. So good with a tucked-in blouse, yet equally relevant with a tailored knit or a cropped leather jacket. Hate to bring up the word versatility again, since I talk about it so much, but I feel I must since they go from day to night in such an effortless manner:) Hope you forgive me:)!








ISABEL MARANT Lexia stretch-wool and cotton-blend shortsCHLOE Hudson bagCarlina sunglasses & Harper boot | PAUL & JOE shirtESTELLE DEVE ring set { similar here } | LARSSON & JENNINGS Lader suede & gold plated watch 



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan