LACE UP IN DTLA - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

LACE UP IN DTLA

Guess I've developed a new color crush... Something about this olive green, especially combined with cream and black, has me completely hooked at the moment! I would even go as far as to say that this is my new favorite fall color combo! And sure, it's still warm in LA ( and by warm I mean hot... really, really hot! ), so breaking out any warmer pieces is out of the question! But I try to introduce some fall elements into my wardrobe, and color seems to be the only option at the moment:)!








REBECCA MINKOFF North lace up top & leather skirt { similar here & here } | KENNETH COLE Neve studded sandals | ESTELLE DEVE Dawn ring set & Ilona ring set | CHLOE Hudson medium shoulder bag 



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan