PATCHWORK IN PARIS - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

PATCHWORK IN PARIS


Of all the outwear trends coming in for fall 2015, capes are definitely my favorite! Cozy and comfortable, yet oh-so-very chic and pulled together! This particular patchwork one from Chloe I wore during Paris Fashion Week is my current obsession! Love the statement-making retro color combination and the asymmetric hem which tends to drape in the most beautiful of ways! But as is with most pieces I tend to obsess about, what I adore about it the most is versatility! Obviously a bit partial to the way it pairs with floor-length flare jeans, I find that it looks equally stunning worn with a black turtleneck, skinny jeans and ankle boots or over-the-knee boots. In any case, the possibilities of wearing it are essentially endless and of course knowing me, you know how much I love that! 







CHLOE Patchwork knit cape in wool, Hudson bagCarlina sunglasses & Harper boot | FRAME DENIM Le Flare high rise jeans | RYAN STORER necklaceLARSSON & JENNINGS Lader suede & gold plated watch 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan