RETRO RED - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

RETRO RED


Good morning, everyone! Hope you're all enjoying your weekend! I wanted to say a quick hello and share a few images of the raddest ruffled number I wore to Paul & Joe's Spring 16 show during Paris Fashion Week. As far as red dressed go, this is probably one of my favorite ones ever! Love the light-as-air fabric, the ruffles, the moment and a slight retro vibe! In short, completely and totally obsessed with everything about it! But considering what a perfect combination of everything I've just listed above it really is, can you really blame me?:)








PAUL & JOE Defile Beverly ruffled silk-satin dressCHLOE Hudson medium shoulder bag & lace-up leather boots | ALEXA CHUNG for AG Laura velvet vestPRADA retro sunglasses 



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan