dm look - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

dm look

                                                                                             
                                                                                             ph. Bojan Stanic





Okay, from where should  I start? It's been almost a two months ago since I got the invitation to participate in dm look project and it was really hard for me to step out from my comfort zone and accept it. I really liked the whole idea from the beginning and I thought this was the right time for me to try something different so I said yes! And here are the results: photos created for this campaign (easy part) and make up tutorial (the hardest thing to do for me)!
I picked one of the Kate Moss' signature looks to create, simple rock-chic smudge eye.
So, how would I describe the video? It's really hilarious if you know me, I shake my head like a puppy in the car, I'm winking in the most strange way, I have silly face and funny voice. But, my video is more than helpful if you are clumsy with your make up like me cause it means that everyone can create this great look! If I managed to pull it off, you can do it too, trust me!;)
Now, press play and have fun while you watching! 

p.s. huge thanks to  DM and video/photo production team for being patient, hairstylist and lovely Nena Ilic for make up tips, you made the whole thing a much easier for me!
p.p.s be sure to check the other girls too on their Youtube channel, here!



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan