Priceline's 40% Off Cosmetics! - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Priceline's 40% Off Cosmetics!



Yes everybody!! The Priceline 40% off Cosmetics sale is back again!!!!! 
(If you're confused about my excitement, this is pretty much the equivalent to Christmas for me).

The last sale in March was the first time I'd ever heard of this happening at Priceline, and being the little drugstore advocate that I am, I jumped to my multiple Priceline stores with a double-checked list in hand to grab exactly what I wanted.


My partners in beauty have confirmed the best, that the second of the year Priceline 40% off all Cosmetics Sale will be on next week, during Wednesday the 18th and Thursday the 19th of November.




To understand the products you should stock up on if you don't have them yet, I've put a list together for you below! (If you have no clue, check out my blog post on Beauty Bag Basics for a competent guide of what kinds of products you should be looking at first).

Matin Mon Amour's Priceline Sale Recommendations 

This is a re-buy for me! Never have I met such a handy and well working mascara in all my days.

For $2 these liner's are a blast! Quite a smooth formula with near to no tugging gives me hope, I want all of them! There no MAC Liners, but for $2, they are good.

Like Sailors to a Siren, or a mosquito to a bright light, I am notoriously attracted to cream contours. Maybe it's because I haven't met a cheap dupe of ABH that I've liked yet. Curiosity will kill me, and my budget, but I still need to see if this is any good.

One of my favourite beauty bloggers @makeupbyan created a look with this palette, and ever since I've had my eye on it! I love all kinds of shadow palettes, and I know I'll be picking up a few, especially Chi Chi and Models Prefer from this sale! 


I am really intrigued by this powder, and after searching for something light and absorbent to swipe on for Summer, I want to try this! I'll be picking up a few other Australis things this November, like the Australis CYA Later Pore Primer.
And I know I'll snatch up a few more spontaneous buys in my fit of passion on the day. This really is a great sale to take advantage of some amazing drugstore products for an insane discount!

What's on your Priceline 40% off Cosmetics Sale Buy List?




Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan