Mom - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Mom

emm Mom, I call my mom with different names like  "Mummy" , "Mumma", "Maa". All of us love our moms alots and "They are the Beautiful creature created by #God" and Yeah, i do love my Mumma alot.


You know since from my childhood , i have been loving my mom as she is my #Mom. But sometimes i feel im lacking somewhere! I want to give my mom everything she want and need . I know my father is that much capaable to fulfill her needs but still i wanna do something for her. ^_^


One day will give her everything she expects from me !


Bye enough for tonight
Goodnight
Love your moms <3 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan