Scary Day | 26th Dec - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Scary Day | 26th Dec

 Dear Dairy                                                                                                                25.12.2015  3:25pm

It was midnight i was chatting with my Friends ......
Someone told us that there were earthquake. OMG I was shocked as my father left home for his job and travelling only. I couldn't even wake my Mom up because it makes her worried as well. I sent a message via whatsapp to my Elder brother and  asked for the information about earthquake 



After few min at 2:45 am..He replied me that it was just the earthquake shocks with intensity 6.5 and everything is fine. It makes me feel good :D i thanked god *-*


So, starting of the day was scary :D dam very scary :(
Thankyou
#loveu

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan