FROM MY WARDROBE: DENIM TAKES OVER CONTROL / Z MOJEJ SZAFY: DŻINS PRZEJMUJE KONTROLĘ - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

FROM MY WARDROBE: DENIM TAKES OVER CONTROL / Z MOJEJ SZAFY: DŻINS PRZEJMUJE KONTROLĘ

Hello my dear readers!
How was your week? Today, I have a new cycle. We will talk about new trends. I will show some clothes from my wardrobe. Ok,lets get it started.

Cześć kochani!
Jak Wam minął tydzień? Mam dla Was mały smaczek,mianowicie nowy cykl! Będziemy w rozmawiać o trendach, pokażę Wam niektóre ubrania z mojej garderoby. Ok,zaczynamy.


We will start our cycle from denim.
Denim is the most universal material of all time. It looks good with a blouse or with a jacket. We have various opportunites.
Denim is promoted by Roberto Cavalli, Chloé and Alexander Wang.
I must say, I don't like this material. I can't wear jeans and shirt from denim, but I love dresses made from this.
Below something from my wardrobe.

Zaczniemy nasz cykl od dżinsu,który jest najbardziej uniwersalnym materiałem świata. Możemy go nosić zarówno z bluzą, jak i z marynarką. Daje nam to wiele możliwości wyboru.
Dżins jest lansowany przez Roberto Cavalli, Chloé i Alexandra Wanga.
Muszę przyznać, że nie lubię tego materiału. Rzadko noszę dżinsy, a o koszuli z tego materiału nie ma mowy.
Natomiast sukienki, to już zupełnie inna sprawa. Mogłabym je nosić bez końca.
Poniżej coś z mojej szafy.





Dress NO NAME 
Shirt A GIFT 




Photographed by Crazy Loop 
Sfotografowane przez Crazy Loop 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan