PARTY TIME / GOLDEN GLOBES / PROME / CARNIVAL - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

PARTY TIME / GOLDEN GLOBES / PROME / CARNIVAL



Have you seen post about a carnival? Now, this topic backs. Golden Globes, promes and another partys… What would Crazy Loop wear? Something original, of course. I dream of Gucci dress. But now, I can only imagine this is coming true. Below is my outfit which I’d wear at the ball:)



Czy widzieliście posta na temat karnawału? Teraz, ten temat powraca. Złote globy, bale maturalne i inne tego typu imprezy…Co ubrałaby Crazy Loop? Coś oryginalnego,oczywiście. Marzę o sukni Gucci. Na razie mogę sobie tylko wyobrażać jak się to spełnia. Poniżej mój outfit, który włożyłabym na bal:)








ON THE PHOTOS I’MWEARING
NA ZDJĘCIACH MAM NA SOBIE
DRESS/SUKIENKA VINTAGE
BLOUSE/BLUZKA NO NAME
RINGS/PIERŚCIONKI VINTAGE,H&M,C.A.S.U
BRACELET/BRANSOLETKA NO NAME
       


Photographed by Crazy Loop
Sfotografowane przez Crazy Loop


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan