POKER FACE - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

POKER FACE


Don't you love it when all your current favorites just happen to go together? Cause you know me, when I love something, the urge to wear it over and over again is borderline obsessive! Seriously, I get so attached, I don't want to wear anything else and of course being able to combine all the things I currently love in a single outfit, is a cherry on top!










STORETS Poker Face tweed blazerAYR The hi-rise skinny pants | ADIDAS Superstar sneaker | ITALIA INDEPENDENT pearl-embellished velvet cat-eye sunglassesJOCELYN bag charm | LARSSON & JENNINGS Lader suede & gold plated watch | FLORIAN LONDON hand painted Vienna tote 





Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan