Bloggers United AUS Adelaide Event - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Bloggers United AUS Adelaide Event


I am still relishing off the good vibes and atmosphere from the most recent Bloggers United AU Event. Hosted this Sunday past, at the Seawall Apartments down Glenelg, the eager group of excited and nervous bloggers were blessed with a beautiful Summers day and an amazing group of people to share it with. 

The beautiful weather down Glenelg
I initially wasn't going to go to the event, the tickets went on sale at the same time I was working during The Tour Down Under, and I didn't have the time, money or forward planning to commit to the event. I am scolding past me right now! If it wasn't for SunshineNici tracking me down and convincing me to come, I would currently be in a self-deprecating ball, crying over what a wonderful time all the bloggers had at the event that I didn't attend. 

My blogging dedication in the past has been.. sporadic at best. I've used many platforms to learn everything I need about Facebook, Instagram, Blogging, etc for my career in Public Relations, but my commitment has been severely lacking. This event has changed my whole mindset, I am so motivated to make something great from what I love doing. Talking to the other bloggers that were there, they gain so much happiness by doing something that they love. This is the mindset and energy I need to channel for the future.

Left: Me Middle: Tina from The Life of Style 
Right: Georgia from With Good Face
We started the event with a short run-down from the Bloggers United AU Founders Jasmine and Nikita, along with in-depth information about the day from Adelaide representatives Nici and Kate. They discussed what the day would involve, from Masterclasses to Presentations, and the unique style of the day they had formulated. One of the favourite parts of the event was how Kate and Nici separate the forty-odd bloggers into small groups of three, to cycle around the seventeen presentations of the day.

A few of the brands really stood out to me, in terms of their values and passion for their products. So many of them were South Australian made, Vegan, All-Natural, Eco-Oriented or Handmade! I'm planning to detail and review these brands over the course of the next few weeks on my Instagram, so keep an eye out!

Shangai Lil & The Scarlet Fez, an All-Natural, Vegan, 
Handmade, South Australian product line
A stand-out (it seems for all bloggers) of the day, were the speakers at the end of the event. StylingCurvy spoke about her journey of life positivity, treating yourself with respect, and love. A takeaway for me personally was loving yourself. Those who know me would know that I am a highly self respecting woman who loves herself more everyday, but Styling Curvy made me rethink how not everyone thinks the same way as I do. Some people, especially women, have trouble with confidence, self-respect and self-love, this realisation opens me to be more understanding to people and their situations when I'm with them. 

Adelady at the event had a strong message that completely made me re-evaluate how I conduct my Social Media etiquette. Competition is a strong feeling in the Social Media community, there's something already established within us to want to be the best, but Adelady had a different message. To lift everyone up, to motivate them, that we're all in this together, to replace this competition with positivity. I loved this, coming from a Public Relations background, it's ingrained in our education that everything is a challenge or competition, Adelady's core concept of supporting others and posting only gossip and negativity free content is inspiring. I couldn't have asked for better speakers to give some well needed motivation and inspiration from the event.

I've already started trailing products I received at the event, and I am excited to provide you guys with some helpful tips and reviews in the future! My own little bit of excitement for the day was including Sofi Spritz to all of the bloggers as part of their freebies. I'm passionate about the product, being their Promotional Ambassador for Adelaide, and I wanted people who care for good Australian products to have the opportunity to try something I whole heartedly believe in as well. 

I'd like to send a special thank you to 
  • The Founders of Bloggers United AU, Jasmine and Nikita, for creating this amazing opportunity for myself and the other bloggers
  • The Adelaide Representatives, Nici and Kate, for organising a huge day of learning, experiences, goodies and laughs
  • The Presenters, who took their time to very thoughtfully come to us for the day with products they are passionate about
  • The Brands which provided samples and products for all of the bloggers to try, trial, love and provide feedback for
  • and lastly, The Bloggers! For attending, for their commitment, for their accomplishments, and hopefully for the beginning of a positive and tight-knit, Adelaide Blogging Community!

The Blogging United Community of Adelaide!
C: Heidi Who Photos

What was your favourite part of the Bloggers United AU Adelaide Event?




Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan