LANVIN STRIPES IN PARIS - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

LANVIN STRIPES IN PARIS


Wearing what is probably one of my favorite Paris Fashion Week looks. Given my weakness for bright colors and full, flowy skirts, the moment I spotted this striped perfection from Lanvin on LUISAVIAROMA, it was pretty much game over! I love absolutely everything about it, from length and color, to fit and silhouette! Oh, and how fun are those side pockets! I don't know what it is, but I love when really dressy skirts feature little casual details such as side pockets. I just feel that adding that casual touch makes a skirt a bit more fun and certainly a lot more day-time appropriate:)






Since I wanted to keep all of the attention on the skirt, for today's look, I paired it with a ruffled-collared blouse, a pair of black pumps and a cream-colored Valentino tote. Reason why I went with a tote rather than a clutch is because I feel that a slightly more substantial bag makes this outfit a bit more day-time appropriate. Well, that's really one of the reasons:) The other reason is that I am utterly obsessed with this bag at the moment and find it very difficult not to wear it all the time and with everything, denim cut-offs included! Luckily, it happen to work quite nicely with this particular look, so no fashion faux pas had to be made:)!




VALENTINO Small My Rockstud leather top handle bag { similar here & here } | VALENTINO Tango pump { also love this strappy option } | LANVIN Striped duchesse silk skirt { cute dress option here } | THEORY Oakland B trench coat | CO Ruffled crepe blouse | GREY ANT cat eye sunglasses { also upside with this metallic pair } | OSCAR DE LA RENTA ear cuff { also love this option & this one }  / all items thanks to LUISAVIAROMA



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan