10 DAYS OF SMILE ! - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

10 DAYS OF SMILE !



Happiness plays a very important role in my everyday life and journey towards becoming the woman I'm aspiring to be someday. No matter what I do, where I am, who I'm with, I have to experience that feeling of well-being at least everyday. It doesn't have to be all day, everyday, I mean, I am human too ;) But yes, a little bit everyday…

Which brings me to want to chat more about the importance of smiling on a daily basis. I used to be this very serious, almost like angry-looking kind of girl whenever I was in my zone. People would tell me I should smile more ALL THE TIME ! It was like a thing: Chloe rarely smiles. But then, I decided to take matters into my own hands and change my perspective on life: the way I would see it, live it and enjoy it. And all of a sudden, it was naturally easy ! I guess today people could say about me that I smile often and laugh always. It's my new thing :)

NIVEA Q10 PLUS

And speaking of which (laugher that is!), I was recently introduced to a new skin care regimen I have diligently been following for the past month, by NIVEA, a leader in the beauty and skin care industry that has been around for over 130 years. Did you know that the secret to looking younger is as simple as smiling ? Well, according to NIVEA, anti-ageing research showed that the simple act of smiling takes an average of two years off a person's age. 

That said, while smiling can help you look younger, unfortunately it can't totally prevent wrinkles. Scientists at NIVEA were among the first to explore skin formulas containing one of skin's own natural anti-ageing ingredients, the coenzyme Q10. As we age, the level of Q10 in the skin decreases which contributes to sagging skin and wrinkles. Supplementing the skin with Q10 helps counterbalance that loss and gives you that extra helping hand to combat the early signs of ageing whilst you enjoy laughing off the years doing what you love.


MY Q10 SKIN CARE ROUTINE

It’s no secret that any woman with a gorgeous skin is giving it attention day and night. As I tend to wear make-up on a daily basis at work, I need to be using a specific eye make-up remover and skin cleanser, along with my indispensable Philips Pure Radiance skin cleansing device (read all about it here), to make sure there will be no make-up residue clogging my pores and causing my skin to break out.

You can read more about my everyday skincare routine, here.

Once step 1 is done, I move on to toning my skin and treating it with NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Pearls serum a highly powerful formula enriched with Energy Coenzyme Q10, Hyaluronic Acid and Creatine that will give you refined, younger-looking skin. This anti-aging serum contains a revolutionary pearl technology that allows to freshly activate the Q10 Plus Serum Pearls’ anti-wrinkle formula before every use.

I found myself to be completely obsessed over the smooth, silky texture of this serum and I just love the way it sits and feels on my skin. It brings a good balance of moisture, pre day/night cream, and boost the radiance level of your skin instantly !

Tips on how to use:

For best results, apply a dime-sized amount daily on a cleansed face. For additional moisture benefit, use together with NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream or NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream.

NIVEA Q10 Plus did not come out with a signature tonic lotion for now but you can read all about my favourite five, right here.




Step 3 is one of the most important steps in your routine; hydration. Something not many people know about skin hydration is that, before being a sign of aging, wrinkles are first and foremost, the very first sign of dehydration of the skin. Which is why when you start seeing fine lines appearing, the first thing to do is to replenish your skin with a good deal of moisture.

In the morning, I love using NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream, the one enriched with SPF 30 for added sun protection. Remember guys, protection from the sun is essential to keep the skin looking healthy and youthful ! I find it sits very well on the skin, right under make-up because it is quickly absorbed, and provides an amazing level of hydration to my skin. It feels smoother, my pore feel tighter and most importantly, my face doesn't get shiny throughout the day.

At night, I like to go for NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream, which I find very effective when it comes to rejuvenating my skin’s appearance during the night for a smoother, younger-looking skin.

Tips on how to use:

For best results, I like to use it every night after cleansing, toning and treating my skin. I apply it by gently massaging it into my skin (avoiding the eye area because NIVEA Q10 Plus already has an eye cream fro that!), to release endorphins and relaxe my face and body so I look and feel less tired and worn-out. Regular exercise of the facial muscles, which smiling does, also helps by increasing blood circulation to the face which can make us look more youthful.



Last but not least, did you know that your hands, out of every single body part, will reveal the earliest signs of aging throughout the years ? Shocking, but true. Either wear gloves à la Karl Lagerfeld (isn't the guy a genius, BTW?!) for the rest of your life or opt for NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Age Hand Cream, or also known as in-a-tube skin salvation that will effectively care for your skin's natural beauty by visibly reducing the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.



There truly is a lot to be said about smiling and helping you look younger is only ONE of the benefits. Happy people experience a whole host of advantages from greater vitality and longevity to greater success in life. They are more popular, sociable, confident and generous, and well, smiling is the universal sign of happiness. Make you sure remember to do it at least once everyday :)



** Products were provided by NIVEA Canada. All thoughts and comments shared are my own and I absolutely LOVE the new Q10 Plus skin care line. Highly recommended and dermatologist tested. **


The post 10 DAYS OF SMILE ! appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan