SPRING CROP - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

SPRING CROP


Isn't it great when you get to wear all your current favorites at once? I know I certainly love it, and the look I'm sporting in today's post just happens to be a great example of that! I am downright obsessed with each individual piece, but being able to wear them together... well, that's even better!

Though I am still having a bit of a tough time letting go of my skinny jeans, I have to admit, I am definitely starting to get on board with the new flared cropped styles we're seeing so much at the moment! For one thing, the silhouette is incredibly flattering but also, I love the way it pairs with this season's must have sandals like block heel or platform espadrilles for example. It also goes well with pretty much any top style imaginable, from flowy blouses, and crop tops to structured, tailored numbers, and of course you know how much I love options:)









What about you guys, how do you feel about the flared crop jeans styles?

ELIZABETH & JAMES Maylin blouse | CITIZENS OF HUMANITY Fleetwood crop jeans | MARK CROSS Grace rattan and textured leather shoulder bag | CASTANER Tiered fringe espadrille wedge sandals | SHASHI Swirl midi ring, Rebecca ring & Ava ring | VivaLuxury x Gold Philosophy Charlotte Bangle



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan