A DAY IN SAN DIEGO - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

A DAY IN SAN DIEGO

After spending 3 very relaxing days at Rancho Valencia, Emil and I decided to make a quick stop in San Diego before heading back to LA. We love SD, and it's been a while since our last visit, so we figured this was a perfect opportunity to visit a few of our favorite spots. 

When we got to San Diego, we realized that it was definitely a bit cooler than Rancho Valencia, which was a nice surprise considering we planned to spend the day walking around. It was also a bit cloudy at first, but the sun came out by mid-day, and we ended up enjoying one of those amazingly beautiful days when everything comes together in the most magical way.



Our first stop - lunch at Cafe Gratitude. We love this place in LA, but we simply can't get over how cute the San Diego location is! Currently, we are a little more than obsessed with their vegan desserts and smoothies! Oh, and their salads and sandwiches are amazing as well! 

Next, we headed to San Diego harbor, which is always a must whenever we find ourself in SD. The walk along the boardwalk is absolutely sunning, but I love a bit of history, so I definitely suggest checking out the Maritime Museum and especially, the Star of India - a gorgeous 19th century ship!




No trip to San Diego is complete without a stop at the Gaslamp Quarter! So lively and fun, it offers pretty much everything from beautiful, Victorian architecture to great music and amazing restaurants! Basically, for 2 complete and total foodies like us, it's an absolute heaven!



Speaking of restaurants, another current SD favorite is KEX in Little Italy. A great dinner spot, if you're looking for a cute place to hang out and enjoy some cocktails and appetizers, I highly recommend it! Oh, and the rooftop patio is seriously amazing!






The outfit I'm sporting in today's post is yet another one of my looks comprised entirely of all my current favorites from Express! Love the lightweight olive bomber because it's such a great layering piece! So good with casual dresses and denim, I also love the fact that I can easily dress it up with tailored bottoms and heels. White denim mini skirts are a particular obsession of mine, and the one I'm wearing today is a recent find and a current favorite. Not too long or too short, I love the distressed hem because it adds such a cute casual element to the look. Today, I paired it with a white body suit and studded sandals, but I also love the way it looks with oversized shirts and sneakers. But versatility and cuteness aside, what I love about these pieces the most is how comfortable they are. Lately, comfort has become more important to me that even, and I am constantly updating my wardrobe with pieces that not only look good but feel good on as well. And these certainly do, so naturally, I'm in love!:)




EXPRESS Olive bomber jacket, high waisted raw hem denim mini skirt & bra came body suit | CHANEL Vanity case in grained calfskin | ISABEL MARANT Jaeryn grommet-studded sandals { in brown here } | RACHEL ZOE set of 5 rings | SHASHI Swirl midi ring, Rebecca ring & Ava ring 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan