LITTLE WHITE LACE - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

LITTLE WHITE LACE


I think I've always been a bit partial to a little white dress, and white lace dresses happen to be my particular weakness ( a really pretty midi here & a cute v-neck mini here ). So light and airy, come summer time, a white lace dress is always high up on my must-have list, and the pretty Alexis Gem number I am sporting in today's look, is my latest find! Love absolutely everything about it, from fit, to length, to flared-cuff sleeves and tiered mini skirt.

For today's look, I dressed it up with my Nicholas Kirkwood platform sandals and a vintage Chanel bag, but what I love about this dress so much, is the fact that I can easily dress it down with a pair of flats ( recently wore it with sandals from this post ) and a simple cross body bag ( love the way it looks with this rattan Mark Cross bag ) for a much more easy-going, day-time appropriate vibe. And of course I don't have to tell you how much I love pieces that work for day and night! :)











ALEXIS Gem dressNICHOLAS KIRKWOOD Maya platform sandals { in nude here & in cobalt blue here } | Vintage CHANEL bag { also love this one here & here } | VivaLuxury x Gold Philosophy Charlotte Bangle, Delphine Ear Cuff, Trilliant Earrings, Clara Ear Crawlers, Trilliant Double Ring & Delphine Pearl Cluster Double Ring 



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan