PANDORA'S SUMMER 2016 COLLECTION - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

PANDORA'S SUMMER 2016 COLLECTION

I've always been a believer in the power of accessories! I do love clothing of course, yet something about accessories captures my imagination unlike anything else. In fact, a lot of my outfits begin with an accessory. A great pair of heels, a cute bag, or like in the case of today's look, a few sparkly favorites from PANDORA's Summer collection

If you read my blog on the regular, you probably already know that PANDORA jewelry holds a very special place in my heart. I think my obsessions started when I first spotted a classic PANDORA bracelet with charms, and was really drawn to the idea that every single charm is not just a beautiful piece of jewelry, but has a very special meaning expressed through the design.












Another reason why PANDORA is such a favorite is because a lot of really special moments in my life were commemorated with PANDORA jewelry, and each and every piece I currently own came with a beautiful story. Among my favorites, is the bracelet Emil give me for my birthday, a pair of drop earrings I found on my dressing table the day I was leaving for Paris Fashion Week, and a lovely necklace which was initially meant as an anniversary present, but ended up as a "just because" present to lift my spirits on a particularly awful Tuesday:) The pieces I am wearing in today's post are no exception, and came with a story as well:) 

I've been dropping hints about how much I love PANDORA's Summer collection left, right and center. Aside from the fact that I really love how delicate, soft and feminine these pieces are, I always had a soft spot for blue and turquoise blue is definitely one of my all-time favorites! Well, I got up on Saturday morning to find these pretty hand-crafted jewels waiting for me! Thank you, PANDORA for sending me pieces from the new collection!:) Suffice to say I am literally over the moon and I just can't bring myself to stop wearing them obsessively! So pretty and delicate, you know how much I love jewelry I can layer and these bracelets and earrings layer beautifully! So, I have a feeling you'll be seeing quite a bit of the in the future!

This is a sponsored conversation written on behalf of PANDORA. All opinions and text are mine.

PANDORA jewelry | RAMY BROOK Paris dress | ULLA JOHNSON Reina sandals | EXPRESS oversized round triple frame sunglasses | CHANEL Vanity case in grained calfskin


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan