Senso di Cattaro - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Senso di Cattaro
















                                                                                              ph. Jelena, me



Looking for an excuse to book a flight? Stop your search right now, cause I have it for you! All you need is a perfect hidden spot where you can relax and give your body a serious break from everyday routine. With the sunny season ahead it’s time to start planning your next getaway and Senso di Cattaro is ideal place for it!
Senso retreat is located on a front line of a small village Dobrota, on the waterfront of Boka Kotorska Bay and borrows its accommodation from a charming boutique hotel - Palazzo Radomiri.  This retreat offers juicing detox start up, yoga cleansing, Mediterranean and well balanced program which are ideal if you wanna change some old habits, start following a healthy diet, support your system, nourish your body, try fully detox and boost your energy. Or you just wanna try everything and continue eat ice creams around the corner like I did. That's fine too! ;)
Surrounded with beauty and calm, unique combination of mountain and sea air,  you can switch off your mind, slow down and focus on your wellbeing and you will feel recharged. And that's what I loved the most from my Senso di Cattaro experience.
Where should I sign up for one more recharging?

p.s. be sure to try stand up paddle boarding, you are having fun and workout at the same time, look at me, I became pro in a day! ;)

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan