VINTAGE CHANEL - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

VINTAGE CHANEL


When it comes to combining colors, black and white is definitely my favorite pairing ever! So chic and classic, yet so striking and dramatic! Though I certainly wear this classic pairing on it's own quite  a bit ( last seen here & here ), once in a while, I like adding a touch of color by pairing black and white with a bright accessory. Today, this accessory happens to be my recent find and obsession du jour, i.e. a bright red vintage Chanel bag! 







I've actually been looking for a red Chanel bag for a while now and though there were quite a few styles I absolutely loved, once I came across this beauty, it was pretty much game over! Obviously I fell in love with the color, because it's such a beautiful bright red, and the size, because it's a perfect option to pair with casual and also dressy looks. But what I found particularly appealing about it, is the fact that it's vintage and therefore a much more unique piece.  


BANANA REPUBLIC Lace button-front blouse { in navy here } | ELLERY Neoclassicist skirt | MINNA PARIKKA Caracal loafers | Vintage CHANEL bag | MIU MIU sunglasses | VivaLuxury x Gold Philosophy Delphine Ear Cuff | SHASHI Swirl midi ring, Rebecca ring & Ava ring 



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan