WEEKEND GETAWAY PACKING LIST - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

WEEKEND GETAWAY PACKING LIST


I'll be the first to admit that my packing game was not always strong. In fact, up until very recently, I was definitely guilty of sporadic packing, as a result of which, I'd often bring way more things than I actually needed. Another major downside of my packing strategy was the failure to take into account the where and the what, by which I mean, the place we would be visiting and what it is we were planning to do. So, I'd often forget to bring some of the things I would now consider my absolute weekend getaway must haves.

Well, practice does make perfect I suppose, and after a few disastrous trips, I've learned that when it comes to packing smart, versatility is definitely the best way to go! Take our trip to Rancho Valencia for example. I wanted to pack a few things that I could easily dress down for day or up for night. So, I went with a cute off the shoulder top ( also loving this one & this pretty chiffon mint one ), that I could pair with casual paperbag waist shorts for day and skinny jeans and heels for night.





Comfort is very important to me, so a pair of flats is always a must! Reason why I love these Olgana Paris floral-details flats is because the buttery soft suede makes them so comfortable I could literally run around in them all day long, yet the pretty details and embellishment definitely make them special enough to wear at night!



Another absolute must, is a great cover up! What I normally look for is something I can easily throw over a bikini during the day, yet something special enough I could wear to dinner, paired with dressier shoes and a clutch ( good examples here & here ).





Last but certainly not least is jewelry. On of the easiest ways to dress up an outfit, I always make sure to take a few cute bangles, rings and necklaces with me, so I could add a bit of sparkle to my night-time outfits!:)



C/MEO COLLECTIVE Star Eyes top | L'AGENCE Denim paperbag waist shorts | ANTONELLO Large tote | OLGANA PARIS Dahlia floral-detail suede wrap-around sandals { also love this blue version & and this pretty green } | BAUBLE BAR PavĂ© alpha cuff, white stud bracelet trio { also love this tassel cuff & this initial chain cuff } | CAMILLA Sea Odyssey-print silk kaftan | CORNETTI Innamorati gladiator sandals | BAUBLE BAR Crystal Raja body necklace, Glimmer hand chain | CHANEL Vanity case in grained calfskin



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan