ZACHOWAJ W SOBIE DZIECKO / OUTFIT DOMOWY / BE A CHILD / OUTFIT FROM HOME - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

ZACHOWAJ W SOBIE DZIECKO / OUTFIT DOMOWY / BE A CHILD / OUTFIT FROM HOME


Dzisiaj międzynarodowy dzień dziecka. Wszystkim maluchom (i nie tylko) życzymy  wszystkiego najlepszego.

Na teń dzień mam dla Was mini poradnik jak zachować w sobie dziecko. Przy okazji pokazuję Wam jak ubieram się w domu:)

Today is an international Children’s Day. We wish all the little ones (and not only) all the best.

On this day I have for You a little guide how to stay a child inside of you. On the occasion I’ll show you how I’m dress in home.

Fot Lady Crazy Loop

T-SHIRT SECOND HAND
SKIRT SECOND HAND


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan