5 Ways to Incorporate Rogers Cup Chic Into Your Wardrobe This Week - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

5 Ways to Incorporate Rogers Cup Chic Into Your Wardrobe This Week



Inspired by Rogers Cup.

With the Canadian Open in full swing (pun intended!), I am looking forward to all of the excitement Rogers Cup is bringing to us this week. Let's be honest, we all need some tennis flavours in our lives at one point or another! And to celebrate one of my favourite event of the Summer and, of course, most preferred sport out there, I'll be making a point to sport my best tennis inspired style for the next following days. Let's have a closer look at what I have in mind…


1. BUTTON-UP POLO/PLEATED SKIRT


The polo/tennis skirt combo is always a good start to a Rogers Cup chic inspired outfit. American Apparel has a crazy good collection of pleated, tennis-like skirts made your everyday life and coming in a wide range of colours and patterns. The navy one or the white allover style are two personal favourite's of mine and work well with those cute piqué polos we see tennis stars gracing the courts in. Speaking of which, Ralph Lauren, Lacoste and of course, the infamous Burberry, will cater with great pleasure to all of your polo girl needs and wishes.



2. ALL-WHITE SNEAKERS



Take a long, hard look at the freshest whites for the Summer; the white sneakers. Between the Pokémon Go craze and your never ending love for Stan Smith, it's officially time to buy a new pair of white low-top kicks. They may not be as fancy as your best pair of Summer heels but these guys have been street-style favourites for a good while now!

I was wearing: Forever 21 Forest Green Embossed Mock Neck Sweater (similar here), by Malene Birger Camel Teodosio Pants, K Swiss Lozan III All-White Sneakers (similar here and here) and Vintage Dooney & Bourke Leather Crossbody Bag (similar here)


3. SPORTS BRA



And just like that, athleisure was born… Thanks to ingenious trendsetters like Gigi Hadid and Hailey Baldwin, sportswear no longer has to remain in our gym lockers and according to, well myself #asseenonme(!), sports bras definitely work as the new crop tops. More crop than tops, that is for sure, that's why I would suggest pairing it with high-waisted bottoms… Unlike myself now that I'm mentioning it ;)



4. WHITE PLEATED SHIRT


Pleats are such a nice tennis staple and wearing them on something else than your skirt is a really chic update on the sporty trend. This gorgeous white shirt for Bailey 44 has been a favourite of mine ever since I got it and every Summer, during either Roland-Garros, Wimbledon, Rogers Cup or the U.S. Open, I happily wear it over and over again in an ode to the beautiful sport. Unfortunately it is now sold out at Bailey 44 but Mango, Sacai, Co. and JOSEPH made gorgeous similar pieces this season!

I was wearing: Bailey 44 Table Tennis Top (similar here), Forever 21 Light Blue Woven High-Waisted Short (similar here), TrendsGal Beige Leatherette Crossbody Mini Bag and Aldo 'Razzo' Flatform Slide-On's (similar here)


5. VISOR HAT


Never mind that visors are most associated with '70s tennis players, in my hands they're a burgeoning accessory to note. Embracing the resort idea that everything is better in leather, I got myself this cute little cap to go with my leather gym bag, about two Summers ago to attend Rogers Cup in Toronto. It may not completely protect the top of my head from the sun's rays, but looks very glam when paired with a jumpsuit or a two-pieces set. Who's game for the ad-visor-y board?

I was wearing: Forever 21 Black Leather Visor (similar here), Romwe Logo Print T-Shirt (similar here), Romwe Black and White Skort (similar here) and Topshop Perforated Leather Bucket Bag (similar here)




Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan