My 5-Step Beauty Routine to be Ready in no Time - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

My 5-Step Beauty Routine to be Ready in no Time



In the morning, I am guilty of hitting up the snooze button more than I should which often leaves me with slim to no time to get ready before going to work. So, for those days when I need my beauty sleep up until the very last second, I rely on my super quick 5-step makeup routine to save me some time and make sure I pull everything together for the big day ahead of me. In my work environment, I like to keep my glam simple and minimal which is why this beauty look comes in handy on a daily basis. My goal here is to look rested, with a radiant complexion, bold brows and soft lips. Let's get on with it, shall we...


In the Summer, as the weather gets warmer, I like to use a tinted moisturizer instead of a full-coverage foundation. I find it sits better on the skin and doesn't get too oily or shiny as the day goes by. It brings a great deal of moisture to my skin while evening out and brightening my complexion.



I find that eyebrows can easily make or break a look. You want them looking sharp, polished yet, quite natural. I personally like to use a powder rather than a brow pencil as I find it gives more of a natural result, but both products are great. I begin by brushing my brows upward then sideways with a spooley brush to define the shape. Then, I fill them in using my favourite powder, an angled brush and shadow brush.

Product used: Buxom Cosmetics Eyeshadow in 'Chocolate Diamond' ($15,00 at Sephora)


Let's face it, a radiant skin tone is every girl's idea of complexion perfection, especially during the Summer season. It's just a really cool trend to go for if you looking to add more colours and dimension to your face while still baring this healthy, natural glow. For this look, I used a lightly tinted powder all-over my face to create an even skin tone with a bit of a natural radiance.



To achieve the ultimate glowing complexion, go the extra mile and highlight your face (as opposed to contour it) at the exact spots the natural light would hit it; along the jawline, upper cheekbones, right underneath your brows, inner corners of your eyes and cupid's bow. Say hello to a naturally brighter, younger looking skin!

Product used: Buxom Cosmetics Luminizer in 'Bankroll' ($35,00 at Sephora)


Last but not least, lashes! A nice coat of black mascara finishes this signature look to accentuate my bare eyes and give definition to my look. If I want to go all natural, one coat is enough, but if I want to add more drama to my eye look, I simply go ahead and layer on a few.






The post My 5-Step Beauty Routine to be Ready in no Time appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan