Rebecca Taylor's New Line Will Fulfill Your French Girl Style Fantasies - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Rebecca Taylor's New Line Will Fulfill Your French Girl Style Fantasies

Say oui oui to La Vie

Rebecca Taylor fans (and just about any fashionable Francophile!) rejoice: The designer who hangs her hat on feminine, boho styles is launching a new lower-priced collection sure to please a generation of dressers obsessed with easy, off-duty style and the je ne sais quoicool of French women.
Rebecca Taylor Lace Dress, $275

Named La Vie, the range of denim and casual separates is inspired in part by Taylor's early fascination with Parisian cool. "When we were young my parents moved us to London for a couple of years, and on the weekend we would travel to Paris in a caravan," the designer told ELLE.com "On my first trip there, I remember having this feeling of overwhelming excitement—all of the history, art, museums, food, people, fashion, and culture. I fall in love again every time I return. "
Rebecca Taylor La Vie Voile Top, $225, and Anais Denim Pants, $235
 
What does Taylor like the most about French women's style? "I love how [they] dress so simply, yet always look chic. They don't take fashion too seriously, and it's this sort of carefree attitude that adds a bit of mystery and interest to 'French-girl' style."
Hitting shelves today at Rebecca Taylor stores and online, plus Nordstrom and Shopbop; the pieces start at $95 and extend to $395 for outerwear.
Rebecca Taylor La Vie Ruffle Top, $195

Vivre your best life this fall in "a white, crisp cotton, ruffle Victorian blouse and my high-wasted denim in the patched wash," Taylor recommends. "I really love a high-wasted straight cropped fit at the moment." And with that, go forth, and feel French.
Rebecca Taylor Poplin Lace Top, $175


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan