Did Someone Say Happy Hour? - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Did Someone Say Happy Hour?



Happy happy Friday !

With the weather getting chiller by the second now, I took what might be one of my last opportunities to wear a mini skirt bare legs for the Canadian launch of the new Mionetto sparkling wine by Prosecco. This Topshop bright orange number definitely is one of a kind in a fashionista's wardrobe, although some people might find it a bit difficult to style. 

My advice? 

When in doubt, pair a stand-out piece with the simplest garments and accessories like a timeless denim shirt, for example. I paired the whole thing with cobalt sandals for a nice contrast of colours, and sandy hand-clutch, smooth locks, courtesy of the new Redken's 'Curvaceous' signature collection for curly and wavy hair, and a very natural beauty look with a bit of hollowed cheeks and highlighted cheekbones.

Bottoms up!







I was wearing…

Topshop Bright Orange Skort c/o Hudson's Bay (similar here)
ALDO Mini Bag (similar here)
Cobalt Open-Top Leather Sandals c/o Le Château (similar here)



The post Did Someone Say Happy Hour? appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan