Is There Anymore Room For me in Those Jeans? - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Is There Anymore Room For me in Those Jeans?


Damn those jeans!

Scoped this precious pair of high-waisted jeans in washed, stretch denim from H&M last Spring, right before the grand reopening of the their Toronto flagship store. Figured it could only do me good to recycle the slightly shorter, straight legged silhouette for tonight's unveiling of the brand new look of our very own Montreal flagship's.

The thing about flared jeans is that they can take you from day to night, anywhere from the office to a soirĂ©e, thanks to their flattering but oh-so comfy feel. If you have an hourglass figure like myself, a higher waist will keep you looking slim in all the right places while still showing off your curves, and a wider leg will help elongate your figure for smoother-looking body lines. 

What do you say we keep our off-duty denim look to new heights?

Make sure you follow me on Snapchat, Twitter and Instagram to get an exclusive peek at what our brand new H&M store will look like and all the best Fall pieces you'll be able to score as of tomorrow ;)





SHOP MY LOOK

               




The post Is There Anymore Room For me in Those Jeans? appeared first on PBTH **

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan