Happy Thanksgiving! | What Are Your Thankful For? - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Happy Thanksgiving! | What Are Your Thankful For?



Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

There are so many things to be grateful for today... Starting with you guys, thank you for following my little space out here on the net, it sincerely means the world to me. This year, I am particularly thankful for good health and new beginnings. This past year has been a little rocky for me and emotionally, quite challenging. But I managed to pull though it like a (fashion!) champion and I am so happy for the things that have come my way. The best has yet to come, I am sure!

I am grateful for my friends, who had my back through the ups and downs of 2016. We share a bond that simply cannot be described in words. They've got my back and I've got theirs, and to me, these girls are, and always will be, family.

I am grateful for opportunities that led me here and that keep on coming, making my life ever-so wonderful every day, more than the last. After all, this is a wonderful world we live in and we shouldn't take it for granted.

Last but not least, I am grateful for this special someone I've had the chance to meet this year; I am SO lucky to have found you. You know who you are ;)

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving!










I was wearing…

Tweed and leather dress c/o Cristiano Burani
Louis Vuitton epi leather 'Cluny' bag via LUXUCA (similar here, here and here)
Anne Michelle black mules (similar here, ON SALE!)




Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan