FASHION SCHOOL WITH NICK.....NEW VIDEO! Padding a Dress Form For Your Size! - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

FASHION SCHOOL WITH NICK.....NEW VIDEO! Padding a Dress Form For Your Size!




Form Padded--Nick Verreos "Padding A Dress Form For Your Size"--Fashion School With Nick Verreos YouTube Channel



Many, many fans of my "Fashion School With Nick Verreos" YouTube Channel ask me, time and time again questions such as "I have a size 4 dress form but...I'm a Size 10! So...How can I make myself something?" or "My dress form is a 6 but I have to make a client something and she's a size 8...so...what can I do?"...well, Nick To The Rescue! In my latest video, I show you how to pad-up your dress form using varying sized shoulder pads and customize it to larger sizes, or measurements...








 From Size 4 to...Size 8: Nick Verreos "Padding A Dress Form For Your Size"--Fashion School With Nick Verreos YouTube Channel








Save Your Shoulder Pads--Nick Verreos "Padding A Dress Form For Your Size"--Fashion School With Nick Verreos YouTube Channel



Click below to watch "Padding a Dress Form For Your Size" Video:







Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan