Nicky Hilton Rothschild prepared for baby's arrival - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Nicky Hilton Rothschild prepared for baby's arrival

The 34-year-old socialite - who is pregnant with her and husband James Rothschild's second kid - knows what to expect this time around and can't wait to welcome the little one into the world.
She said: "I feel very, very prepared. I know what to expect. I'm good, I'm ready."


And the couple's 15-month-old daughter Lily can't wait to be an older sibling. Nicky added to People magazine: "I think she'll be really sweet. She doesn't have a jealous bone in her body. When I hold other babies, she doesn't care. "She's very sweet. I try and explain it, [but] she's too young. I did get her a doll that she gives a bottle and takes in the bath with her.
And Nicky has previously revealed she is "thrilled" to be pregnant with her second child.

A representative for the star said in a statement: "The couple are thrilled about the new addition to their family." It came after a source claimed Nicky was past her second trimester and had confided about the good news with her friends at Princess Olympia and Prince Pavlos' joint birthday party back in July. A source said: "It was a Marie Antoinette costume themed party so she was wearing a corset so no one could tell. It's Lily's first birthday July 8 so they are excited. They always wanted to give Lily-Grace a sibling close in age, like they both have."


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan