Anna Camp Was Wearing This “Ratty” Outfit When She Got Engaged to Skylar Astin - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Anna Camp Was Wearing This “Ratty” Outfit When She Got Engaged to Skylar Astin

Anna Camp and Skylar Astin’s love story has looked picture perfect (see what I did there?) but the Pitch Perfect 3 star says one thing was a little off when her now-husband proposed: her outfit.


Camp stopped by Dirty Laundry with InStyle Editor-in-Chief Laura Brown and dished on the “not fancy at all” ensemble she was wearing when Astin popped the question: A graphic tee that used to be his. “I got engaged wearing this shirt,” she tells Brown in the video at top, showing it off.
“Were you wearing only that shirt?” Brown asks. “I wish! No, it’s not that sexy of a story,” the actress explains. “We were in Hawaii and I didn’t know I was going to get proposed to. And he said, ‘Let’s just get up in the morning and go get coffee.’ And so I said, ‘Well should I change? You know, I’m wearing this like ratty T-shirt that you gave me.’ And he said, ‘No, I love you in this shirt.’” Aww.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan