BOOMBOX LAURA MARANO FASHION SHOW 2019 - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

BOOMBOX LAURA MARANO FASHION SHOW 2019


LAURA MARANO!! Literally one of my favorite people, not just work people, but PEOPLE people! She’s the best. We met in 2016 when she asked me to direct her first music video to her first single BOOMBOX (I’ll link it on my story) and this past fall she asked me to direct the first single off her EP ME (I’ll also link in my blog ) but I don’t adore her just because she keeps asking me to direct videos for her, I adore her because she is the sweetest, kindest, most hardworking, appreciative artist ever. It’s a joy working with her, but also just being around her, and for that reason I’d be honored to shoot her for as long as I can operate a camera. She also just dropped her EP and it’s killer so go have a listen (will ALSO link that in my stories) <3 U LAURA!!! What a fun thing to see you at the oscars! 


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan